It is self-storage delivered to you. Too easy.
What is Mobile Self-storage?
Mobile self-storage is the same as regular self-storage but more convenient and cost effective.
With traditional self-storage, you need to:
- Hire a Ute/truck to take your belongings to the storage facility,
- load your belongings into the vehicles at your premises,
- unload the vehicle at the storage facility onto a trolley,
- Push your belongings to where your storage space is,
- Unload your belongings into your storage space.
Note that the more times you move your belongings the greater the chance of them being damaged.
With Mobile Self-storage, you need to:
- Book a time when it is most convenient for you,
- When the Shuttlebox arrives at your place, load the box at your convenience (you get 24 hours to load the Shuttlebox),
- You then lock the box and keep the key,
- After 24 hours, we will come back to pick up your Shuttlebox,
- We will drive back to the storage facility and store your Shuttlebox,
- You can access your Shuttlebox anytime during business hours, (Monday to Saturday)
Why is Mobile Self-storage more cost effective?
With Mobile Self-storage, you only pay the monthly storage fee everything else is taken care of.
- You don’t need to hire a Ute or truck as we have that as part of the service,
- Damage cost are minimised as your goods are only moved once,
- Since the Shuttlebox storage modules are stackable, we can fit more modules in the warehouse and as such pass on the savings,
At $125.00 per month for 10 cubic meters of storage we are roughly 50% cheaper than traditional self-storage.